Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let me know, on this thread, or on my myspace, if anyone wants to do a cruise anytime soon. It doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, domestic or import, I want to get a cruise together before the extreme cold gets here. I would like to travel to the blue ridge parkway and run some good curvy roads in the mountains, I know the 350z club runs what they call "tail of the dragon" in the mountains. I have a friend with a 350z, I will ask him for the map of the area of that. But anyways, please let me know something if yall can. My number is 1-980-521-3263 ask for john or leave a message, or call me at work (autozone) 1-704-985-1452 later guys

·
Registered
784 Posts
Please let me know, on this thread, or on my myspace, if anyone wants to do a cruise anytime soon. It doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, domestic or import, I want to get a cruise together before the extreme cold gets here. I would like to travel to the blue ridge parkway and run some good curvy roads in the mountains, I know the 350z club runs what they call "tail of the dragon" in the mountains. I have a friend with a 350z, I will ask him for the map of the area of that. But anyways, please let me know something if yall can. My number is 1-980-521-3263 ask for john or leave a message, or call me at work (autozone) 1-704-985-1452 later guys

im real close to the parkway maybe i can join in on the cruise.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump... any takers???

·
Registered
784 Posts
yes Pm me facts and schedule.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey im from N.W. NC up in wilkesboro..a run through the mountains sounds sweet..FYI alot of people meet over in hickory and there is usually alot of racin that goes on over there, like every weekend so some of us should have a meet over there..i know alot of asians bring there imports and if we could show up with a mob of balts, it would really heat up the scene

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ That sounds like an even better plan, go running through the mountains in the morning, then into hickory into the evening. And show up some uncle bens ass! Let me as well as suprchged know if you have info regarding when and where they meet up at. I would love to go and do some twisties in the morn and straight line in the afternoon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts