Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am making projector headlight with HID's

if any one is interested let me know and i should be getting these done soon :D

And yes these are CUSTOM made for every ride ... this is a ONE OF A KIND ... of course there are others out there but it would be VERY hard to find this quality and type of design :D

In the last picture that is not a scratch in the headlight that is the glare from the garage lights :rolleyes:

the headlights in the pics below are not completely aimed they are set in for picture purposes only .... the videos below are in the s2000 that are aimed correctly ..... [

·
Registered
95 Posts
Because you did not build those lights, but you are on here saying that you did and will do it again.

If anyone here wants to get projector retofits go to hidplanet.c o m and read up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes josh at Izn Trbl made them ... I AM going to build these from here out ... he was the first one to get the headlights and do this to these :D ... please do not assume that im calling everything mine when i just say that I custom make these, but i did "i should be finishing these soon" because I am helping him with them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you have a picture of them so i can compare .... we have one side made already ... we would like to see how well others came out. thanks :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts