Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With the Chevrolet Cobalt SS being a critical (if not commercial) success, General Motors has been pushing for an SS version of their new Chevrolet Cruze small car, and the program looks like it’s a go, with much of the work being done by their Australian Holden division.

While details are still preliminary, a more powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, sharper steering and an improved rear suspension seem to be in the cards, with engine choices ranging from anywhere between a 1.6L 180 horsepower turbo mill to a 2.0L 280 horsepower 4-cylinder.

Expect to see the car offered in hatchback form, to appeal to much of the world market. A sedan version is still up in the air – as are North American sales for that matter.
Get more: Chevy Cruze SS at AutoGuide.com

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
why why why why why why why why........ how about they come out with a cobalt ss conversion kit to go from fwd to rwd and throw the cruze out the window... Thats one thing i dont like chevy for.... why do they stop making one the there highest selling cars then make a VW wana be?

·
Registered
480 Posts
no no no no they make a cruze ss with more stock hp than my 2010 ss and ima kill me some cruzes lol. NOT COOL! . screw makin a cruze ss and come out with more upgrades for the dam ss turbo atleast 2 more stages GRRRR with another GRRR

·
Registered
480 Posts
how are you going to kill them. they have more power then you..... now myself and red might beable too, but you iam not to sure about. lol
they gotta stop sometime and i can be one angrey person ill kill em one way or the other! :D

p.s ima have to just start modding like crazy and do anything and everything just so i can beat u once just once to be able to say HA :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts