Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Im sure somebody will have a "chip" but there should be somebody that will offer a completely reflashed CPU, which would do a lot better than just a chip. Another upgrade that should be included w/ that package should be bigger injectors and new MAP sensor (I've heard from someone on this site that they have been nearly maxed out, you could probably do a search and find it.)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Those things are pretty much universal. You can have them tuned to your cars specific needs.
Yeah i know but Jet can do some of that with you chip in the car and Jet will remove the speed limiter so that will be a plus because if there are none out for a wile and if jet can do it why not use them.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well I dont think there is a speed limiter, just drag limited. AND Jet tunes it to the FACTORY stats, not heavily modified!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Well I dont think there is a speed limiter, just drag limited. AND Jet tunes it to the FACTORY stats, not heavily modified!

Yeah i know they cant do alot but just enough to get a little bit of power and little stuff like that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
were going to try out the greddy e-manage to see what type of power we can make. so stay tuned

·
Banned
16 Posts
I have to tell you , if you are getting the cloth interiour don't eat chips inside the car. Those grease stains are so hard to get out once you have a hand print of grease. It reminds me of a nother story I have , oh never mind. :eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
gayisok said:
I have to tell you , if you are getting the cloth interiour don't eat chips inside the car. Those grease stains are so hard to get out once you have a hand print of grease. It reminds me of a nother story I have , oh never mind. :eek:
Pringles also cause anal leakage. :eek:
see. olestra

On topic:

Chips are not what most of you should be waiting for. The E-mange and things of that nature will better suit people that want to make good power. They can be tuned car specific and not just installed and limited.

I personally, would never chip my car. For the price the emanage will do better for most.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah those are what I was talkin about, they'll help a lot more than just a chip.

Oh and gayyouarenotokinthehead,eitheroneofthem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts