Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah, Ive allready got it installed! Stage 1, 2 and 3 are available now from SPEC, I have stage 2. Stage 3 is race only. I blew the stock one with too large of a shot, stage 2 holds it down for sure. You can purchase them through gravanatuning.com. Watch out though they are $$$! I get free car work so it wasn't bad at all. Got the lightweight flywheel to go along with it, nice differance!

·
Registered
306 Posts
um, www.gravantuning.com I paid about 600 plus installed it with some club buddies which didn't cost anything, order a new throw out bearing before you get the clutch otherwise you will have to wait 3 days for back order from cali, always put a new one on when you change clutches...get it from your dealer, no other way to get a new one...

SO SORRY www.gravanatuning.com

·
Registered
58 Posts
I tried that website, but it's nothing but one of those $#%%^ search engines? Work for anyone else?

·
Registered
671 Posts
The website was spelt wrong www.gravanatuning.com.

Also,
People these are called TUNER cars for a reason. You don't just slap on a bolt on part and call it a day. When you make one change there are other changes that will need to be made to support the first. This is called tuning.
You get a smaller pulley not authorized for the Stock GM clutch you must get a new clutch.
You buy the K&n CAI and start throwing codes. This is because the MAF needs to be moved up from the nose it is to close to the cone and reads incorrectly. See where I am going with this ?

2005 Arrival Blue Mettalic
Cobalt SS/SC
Blue Underbody Neon lights
K&N Filter
Stage 2 awaiting
( stop buying the pulleys from everywhere else hold your horses and wait for the stage 2 and get the pulley, ecu reflash, bigger injectors, and higher rev limiter for $700, sure beats paying for the 3" pulley and 600 for the new clutch) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Going to need the clutch if your doing the mods anyway, why not, most aftermarket is better than stock, with some exceptions. Sorry about the spelling...I'm tired

1 - 11 of 11 Posts