Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was using some black magic on my tires eariler and i noticed that the lip of the rim right where the tire is against it, there are two small chips on the driver's front and one small one on the passenger's side. you can tell i never hit anything cause there are no scratches/gouges anywhere around it, or even a mark on the tire. anyone else having issues with the rims, and have you taken it to get looked at yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
that chipping on the rim is usually from when they load the cars off the truck. i noticed it on both of my back rims and they noted it at the dealership. if it ever starts chipping off all the way they told me they would replace my rims.

·
Registered
22 Posts
selfinfliction said:
i was using some black magic on my tires eariler and i noticed that the lip of the rim right where the tire is against it, there are two small chips on the driver's front and one small one on the passenger's side. you can tell i never hit anything cause there are no scratches/gouges anywhere around it, or even a mark on the tire. anyone else having issues with the rims, and have you taken it to get looked at yet?
I washed my car 2 days ago and noticed 1 rim had a fairly large spot where it is starting to peel. If it gets any bigger I will take it to the dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts