Cobalts SS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Right on, ekool!

Cobalt could make GM's rivals blue
Many of us GM RWD boys looked at Ricers with disdain and contempt, just 3 years ago. But now everything has changed. And the Cobalt SS is finally worthy of that prized moniker. Well done GM. Now, bring back the Camaro. :D

· Registered
20 Posts
What we want

Gentlemen, there are those among us, for whom looks are pretty irrelevant. We want "sleepers", that are invisible (except for fat, low tires and an exhaust burble that nobody can hear over their killer stereo systems). We want low weight ($crew the air, power windows, and bye, bye CD player; do killer sub woofers weigh much? At least they're in the trunk) and high horsepower (as long as it can hook up, after a fashion; it is never enough).
The surprising thing is that the Cobalt SS appeals to such a wide range of people. The General has finally done something right for those of us that can't afford a Z06, Viper, or GT (where is the SVT Cobra?).

· Registered
20 Posts
Gentlemen, I have removed many badges & decals in my time. All you need is a sharp fingernail and a hair dryer and some alcohol to remove the residue. I was happy to remove the chicken decal on my 3rd gen T/A turbo (gutless piece of $hit, that it was), but I could not do this on my '02 SS.

It's your car and your thing. :D

· Registered
20 Posts
actionjackson said:
One of my friends took my badges off with a screwdriver. I needed to buy touch up paint because there was a scratch behind the badge. After he took my badges of, he called me over to show e the scratch. He said that Acura puts the scratches there to give the adhesive something to bond to.
Sorry, actionjackson, your friend should have used his (or his lady friends') fingernail. No mnfgr screws up their expensive paint jobs with scratches. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.