·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesnt look like an SS, but you guys can judge. heres the Link

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you zoom in on it using the Windows preview app the spoiler looks to be the one from the sports package on the LS and the rims are definitely not those from the SS. Unless the person had made modifications to their SS I'm almost positive that's an LS or base.

Permafried-

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah saw this on .net and posted about it on srtforums. I made the mistake of saying i thought it was a SS and this is what i got from the lovely guys over on .net:

haknslash said:
Looks like a SS to me judging by the round tailights....

EDIT: Just found out all 2dr cobalts come with roundies

i have yet to see one 2dr albeit LS or SS cobalt around here. Everybody has the 4dr non-SS's here :(
Then this mofo spouting off to me for what?....
dj4all said:
F**king IGNORANCE...know your car before shooting off your keyboard. Both the LS and the SS coupes have round lights. That's a LS in the photo. Oh yeah, looks like a SRT4, not a Neon becuase it has round lights too (lol)!!! :cssNET:

My reply:
haknslash said:
edited out my fucking bad. I wasn't trying to be smart or anything. Simply was not informed on the perticular model characteristics and their differences. As I said, up to this time, all I've seen is the damn 4DR with its different tails. Way to go bro

So much for the respect for all :cssNET: members

That shit was totally uncalled for. I repsect your decision to take back what you said but damn man, you got issues. I'm here 2 days and already someone starts on me with my SRT4..... maybe i should go back to a Honda :lol:. If you knew me and my posts on other forums, you would know I call my car a neon all the time. i'm not in denial.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orange juice said:
Yeah saw this on .net and posted about it on srtforums. I made the mistake of saying i thought it was a SS and this is what i got from the lovely guys over on .net:

My reply:

Good for you bro... What an ASS

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah that sucks, they said he was only 19 and had just graduated... I cant imagine not livin the last two years of my life... :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
orange juice said:

My reply:
Well it seems a few of us have gotten the conversation back on track over on the CobaltSS.net forums, We just blew through all the crap and started it basically all over again under the same thread :p.

Permafried-

·
Registered
695 Posts
omg that so soo sad... he was only 19.... im 19.. thats scary...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Some of your reactions shock me!! :eek:
"Dang that was a nice car?" :eek:
That kid isnt ALIVE anymore.... :(
I know whats its like to lose friends at too young of an age, and trust me, those are hard times to deal with. Ive lost young family and young friends too many times...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
selfinfliction said:
shouldn't have been speeding in the rain... when will people learn
I got my lesson last night doing 75 over wet pavement with gravel from the blacktop they laid out... But Im still here

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in the area and saw that on the local news last night.

off topic but selfinfliction, I like the pic you got by the puddle there. did you see that in a parking lot and pull over just for the photo op? haha, jk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts