Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this on the .net site so many of you have prolly seen it...if you know where to get these rims or any pricing info put them in the comments cuz i dont think these even come in 20'' so they gotta be custom made...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
That does look pretty good... but I'll stick w/ 18's... they're lighter... Im about performance not bling... although I do prefer a lil bit of show....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
543 Posts
17-18's largest for me.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Maybe 5 lbs a wheel, but its not the actual stand still weight, its the rotating mass/inertia thats gonna hurt you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mm_omega2 said:
17-18's largest for me.
nah bro im gunna throw some 26's on my cobalt...lol jk i saw an impala on 26's the other day it was crazy...i know not a lot of people are into that stuff on this forum but like the shit in DUB magazine i think is amazing

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yup, all it needs now are lambo doors

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Badg1rl said:
i have 20s on my cavalier which are going on my cobalt in a week. they fit the cav so im sure they fit the cobalt okay.
Well i don't know if they will because i think the bolt pattern is different... but i will check into it.... to see if they are different....

Update from what i found they are different.. Cavy 5x100..... SS 5x110....

·
Registered
376 Posts
20's way too big for a sporty car. maybe on a benz or bmw they would look good but for an econo vehicle like mine and the cobalt i would say no. 18's are my limit. my 18's weigh less than my stock 16's that came w/ the car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts