Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found this forum looks pretty good place to learn well my friend has a evo and claims he could beat me, so im like whatever bitch my car is supercharged im 95% of the time the fastest thing on the road. were both stock so how many cars do u think i would walk him buy?? 4 or 5

thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
why wouldnt i beat him ive never lost a race, ur just mad cause im faster than u noob

OK, Son. What kind of mods do you have? Let me guess.... NAWS?

No matter what you say, no matter what you do, there will always be someone faster than you. Have you ran the 1/4 in your car yet? What kind of 60' have you ran? 1/8th? 1/4?
If you on here just to stink up the site, then be more mature about it than calling someone a noob. Because guess what? By the looks of all of your 2 posts on the site, you're the noob. If you want an intellegent answer, ask a question, recieve the answer. Then dont turn it around to be an immature "I know you are but what am I?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, Son. What kind of mods do you have? Let me guess.... NAWS?

No matter what you say, no matter what you do, there will always be someone faster than you. Have you ran the 1/4 in your car yet? What kind of 60' have you ran? 1/8th? 1/4?
If you on here just to stink up the site, then be more mature about it than calling someone a noob. Because guess what? By the looks of all of your 2 posts on the site, you're the noob. If you want an intellegent answer, ask a question, recieve the answer. Then dont turn it around to be an immature "I know you are but what am I?"

Your going to loose this debate. SOme one with 2 posts comes on here and posts something like that will not see things for what they are. The evo will own him on a bad day with his turbo hoses coming off, spark plugs cracking etc. In that condition he would be what, 4 cars back?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Im ending the discussion. Say what you want to say, but when you see the back of that evo, I will be sitting to the side laughing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your going to loose this debate. SOme one with 2 posts comes on here and posts something like that will not see things for what they are. The evo will own him on a bad day with his turbo hoses coming off, spark plugs cracking etc. In that condition he would be what, 4 cars back?
ur an idiot u had two more post than me now i have more than u dipship, u didnt even make any sense u cock sucker

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ur an idiot u had two more post than me now i have more than u dipship, u didnt even make any sense u cock sucker
WOW, no matter how hard you try to deter someone, you still resort to childish name-calling. Kudos to you. Not.

·
Registered
143 Posts
why wouldnt i beat him ive never lost a race, ur just mad cause im faster than u noob
that was such a ricer post, that when i clicked the link some uncle ben's fell out of my screen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that was such a ricer post, that when i clicked the link some uncle ben's fell out of my screen.
shut up u have a srt4, every one in the performance world agrees u guys r the gayest/most annoying drivers, worse than civic drivers

so fuck u and ur nigger heratige

·
Registered
25 Posts
ok u ready for the real answer.... 1/4 u will lose... only about up to 0-80 if that will you beat him... The real answer isnt how many races or people you have beat. any person in any car can be any person any day. you may be able to beat 95% of all cars but the truth is not all cars are awd turbo vehicles. You have a fwd vehicle that ultimatly will lose vs. these machines. but with out saying all that stock for stock you will lose. unless he is just a horrible driver, dont get down about it just do what u have to do to make your car faster.... good luck

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
shut up u have a srt4, every one in the performance world agrees u guys r the gayest/most annoying drivers, worse than civic drivers

so fuck u and ur nigger heratige
Im very offended by that remark. I have a friend that has an SRT4 and I know it could run circles around your anglo-saxon bastard ass.

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow, he called me a noob.....hahahahahaha...you crack me up...i knew i was gonna be entertained today....maybe he got a fully built engine or maybe he got a really really big turbo(highly unlikely)....so im gonna ask you what are your mods special sauce boy???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow, he called me a noob.....hahahahahaha...you crack me up...i knew i was gonna be entertained today....maybe he got a fully built engine or maybe he got a really really big turbo(highly unlikely)....so im gonna ask you what are your mods special sauce boy???
i have all genuine auto zone parts like, exhaust tip, floor mats, white windshield wipers, speakers under the seat to rumble my butt, etc..

which i think all together i should dyno out at about 350 to the wheels right;)

and a great smelling air freshener:rolleyes:

faggots

·
Registered
3 Posts
i realized after reading the first 2 posts from the OP that he has no real reason to be here other than to start shit and sound like a ricer jack ass......... i figured somebody else would have mentioned it by now though.

mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kid your an idiot, i love the cobalt ss but it aint got shit on an evo. it would stomp ur lil cocky ass!!!
i would kill u in a race ur cobalt aint shit, i would fuck u up nigger
u suck cock and ur car is prolly automatic douche, ooo and by the way i dont got a cobalt;) ive got much more than that:D
cobalts suck and r slow, same as srt 4s, same as gto and every thing else u guys have:eek:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts