Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the dealer they wanted 25 out the door. well i showed them this site where ive bought 3 cars off before and haggled them down more.

i got mine for 19,623 plus tax and license (21123 before 1500 rebate which is 200 over invoice then they take the 1500 off) plus tax and license, leather seats are well worth it and the car is just nicer than the srt4. i hate hearing the neon arguement which made me go this route. just waiting for it to come in now thats all. they are getting another one with sunroof that would be 600 extra so im debating now

so pretty much this is how it went. they go 21123 plus tax and license and fees came out to about 2000 bucks. thats 23123-1500 was 21600 in my case out the door.

so you guys know. if the dealer doesnt want to go even close to sticker go trew carsdirect.com because im sure they will see that and go under. most id pay above invoice is 500 bucks anyway.

Good luck to you

·
Registered
140 Posts
NORCALSTI said:
i went to the dealer they wanted 25 out the door. well i showed them this site where ive bought 3 cars off before and haggled them down more.

i got mine for 19,623 plus tax and license (21123 before 1500 rebate which is 200 over invoice then they take the 1500 off) plus tax and license, leather seats are well worth it and the car is just nicer than the srt4. i hate hearing the neon arguement which made me go this route. just waiting for it to come in now thats all. they are getting another one with sunroof that would be 600 extra so im debating now

so pretty much this is how it went. they go 21123 plus tax and license and fees came out to about 2000 bucks. thats 23123-1500 was 21600 in my case out the door.

so you guys know. if the dealer doesnt want to go even close to sticker go trew carsdirect.com because im sure they will see that and go under. most id pay above invoice is 500 bucks anyway.

Good luck to you
Sounds like you got a good deal on a nice car, make sure to get some pics up when you can.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This shows that:

When you really want something the best thing to do is do your homework so u get a deal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn. That's a GREAT deal.

Soon enough, we'll see if you are the title holder of "I paid the cheapest for my Cobalt SS".

Ruben F.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
NORCALSTI said:

Good luck to you
You got a good deal so the more the power to you. And thanx for the tip.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I talked to my local chevy dealer last night. They are suppose to let me know when they will be getting the first one in and what they could do on a price for me. The sales guy told me they already had one on order..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts