Cobalts SS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday, 7/14/06, me and a few of the SRT-4 guys from AZSRT-4.org went to Firebird Raceway in AZ to get some 1/4's in even though it was over 100 degrees at the track, even at 7 pm. Anyway, there was a new guy there who i have never met, he has a red SRT-4 with Stage 2 and all the toys, etc etc. I was talking to the guy about what find of times he was expecting. He said he was from CA where it is colder and damper so he knew he was going to run slower. Non-the-less he was expecting to run low 12's... :confused: For those that aren't up on all the details of SRT-4's 12's are hard for a stock turbo setup with ALL the bolt-ons, on DR's, in good weather, so i was a bit skeptical as he didn't have that much done and was on street tires.

Long story short, the SRT-4 guy got OWNED by a red S/C SS that was making passes that night. I'm no sexist, but it didn't help his ego that it was driven by a girl. The car appeared basically stock, the exhaust looked stock at any rate. I was hoping i had gotten it on film but i can't find the clip, figured you guys would like it. I didn't get a chance to talk to the girl about her car, i think she broke something on her final pass and i didn't see her again. I'm pretty sure i remember her running a low 14 to his mid 15 (ouch!). In the end, more HP doesn't matter if you can't drive. Any idea who this girl is? If so, good for you, the red one was running Stage 2.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts