Registered
119 Posts
What was the sicker price?

·
Registered
59 Posts
EastCoastZ said:
What was the sicker price?
there was no sticker price on that car. Since its not for sale yet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
plz dont play ball they might hurt the car :(
the car looks great i says dont put on display until all the information (on window sticker) has arrived then why is it under display.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't know. Interior is pretty dull :rolleyes: . Guages are plain (boost guage is cool though). Front of car is too conservative, the back is nice. Engine bay is plain as hell. At least make the car aggressive looking like the SRT. I actually like my car more now after seeing these pics! Aren't they coming out with a 4-door version of the SS? :

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
svtfocus said:
I don't know. Interior is pretty dull :rolleyes: . Guages are plain (boost guage is cool though). Front of car is too conservative, the back is nice. Engine bay is plain as hell. At least make the car aggressive looking like the SRT. I actually like my car more now after seeing these pics! Aren't they coming out with a 4-door version of the SS? :
when the Focus came out i thought it was lame...but then the handling of the SVT version made it better :)

Now lets see if the car handles as claimed. can't wait.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
For $21k this car should have an IRS. A solid axle is not acceptable when most of its competition has an IRS. Overall, theh outside is appealing but I do agree with SVTFOCUS the interior materials aren't good and its pretty sterile. (referring to the SS at SEMA) I would still like to drive one though....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts