1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
^^^ Link no worky

·
Registered
784 Posts
Great Kill, fried piston rings not so killer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
awesome race i gotta agree and say FRIED PISTON RINGS not so killer haha well me myself took on a stock srt-4 and took it from a dig to 80 so it was a pretty nice race stock for stock i got him by a fender

·
Registered
2 Posts
I currently own a 05' SRT4 Stage 1, everything else is fully tuned 288 whp/342 ft lbs, and I can honestly tell you I have raced a couple of guys with the supercharged SS and have pulled on them very hard. I am currently deployed, but when I do redeploy, the SRT 4 is sold and I am buying an 07' Cobalt SS supercharged. I love the look, style, and aggressive stance of the Cobalt SS. They are gorgeous cars hands down ,sick of driving a Neon on steroids. Plus my son wants to help me build it, and he loves the look of Cobalts. It will be his car in 8 years.!!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I currently own a 05' SRT4 Stage 1, everything else is fully tuned 288 whp/342 ft lbs, and I can honestly tell you I have raced a couple of guys with the supercharged SS and have pulled on them very hard. I am currently deployed, but when I do redeploy, the SRT 4 is sold and I am buying an 07' Cobalt SS supercharged. I love the look, style, and aggressive stance of the Cobalt SS. They are gorgeous cars hands down ,sick of driving a Neon on steroids. Plus my son wants to help me build it, and he loves the look of Cobalts. It will be his car in 8 years.!!!
If it stays together until then.

·
Registered
77 Posts
take good care of anything well enough and it will last. unless it is just a lemon, in which case you will get screwed by the man.

·
Registered
20 Posts
sell out! :D

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I own a modded SRT-4 and I have a friend with a very nice Cobalt SS/SC. Not sure if hes on the site, but I wouldnt mess with his car in all honesty. Nice kill though!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
there you go again, too bad i am not admin. oh well nothing i can do about it guess i will shut my mouth then, really suprised your shti hasnt been deleted though
And what exactly have you contributed??? I tell it like it is, don't get butthurt at FACTS!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
contributed? i didnt say you didnt contribute anything to the site, second i dont get butt hurt over type, seems to me your the one getting upset. i dont have a problem taking a joke, guess you do. as far as the facts part i havent seen anything but your opinion. if you owned one and it was a bad experience hey sorry, shouldnt have happened to you. but there are going to be bad experiences with all cars no matter what the type. but your on here acting like all cobalts are pos's. you would expect a car company to cover a clutch that is designed to only be able to handle a lightly modded car for pretty much normal driving to replace it when spmeone modded their car and has been doing burnouts and racing, thats just crazy to me. but hey carry on, wont here another word from me

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
contributed? i didnt say you didnt contribute anything to the site, second i dont get butt hurt over type, seems to me your the one getting upset. i dont have a problem taking a joke, guess you do. as far as the facts part i havent seen anything but your opinion. if you owned one and it was a bad experience hey sorry, shouldnt have happened to you. but there are going to be bad experiences with all cars no matter what the type. but your on here acting like all cobalts are pos's. you would expect a car company to cover a clutch that is designed to only be able to handle a lightly modded car for pretty much normal driving to replace it when spmeone modded their car and has been doing burnouts and racing, thats just crazy to me. but hey carry on, wont here another word from me
Check out the threads I have created.:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts