Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you boys might enjoy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnUPKSLyJCQ

The guy in the diesel was a whole lot nicer than I would have been launching at no boost in 2wd, but he still wins the 1/4 mile race. I like how the guy in the Cobalt stays in it even after he gets beat and the guy in the GMC lets off...guess he would count that as a win even though the other guy lets off at the 1/4. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry mate, I aint bitin'

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
How about you give us a video of your slow ugly truck haulin' some bails of hay and some pig slop for the local farmers?

Then you can oooh and awe us with some mud bogging...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about you give us a video of your slow ugly truck haulin' some bails of hay and some pig slop for the local farmers?

Then you can oooh and awe us with some mud bogging...
Sorry man, I don't bring my truck offroad EVER. It's more of an onroad show kinda truck. Plus I wouldn't want to ruin it's reputation as a Cobalt killin' machine.

Unfortunately the words getting out now though and it's getting harder to find races. I tried to get a little guy in a 350Z to race me the other day because he was driving like a madman. When I asked him he told me "I'll race, but I'm not racing that truck...I've seen what it can do". Guess I'll have to move somewhere else now. :D

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Sorry man, I don't bring my truck offroad EVER. It's more of an onroad show kinda truck. Plus I wouldn't want to ruin it's reputation as a Cobalt killin' machine.

Unfortunately the words getting out now though and it's getting harder to find races. I tried to get a little guy in a 350Z to race me the other day because he was driving like a madman. When I asked him he told me "I'll race, but I'm not racing that truck...I've seen what it can do". Guess I'll have to move somewhere else now. :D
Then it can be parked blastin' Buffalo Gals at the local hoedown while everybody is prominading and rounding the outside.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Picture HD_F250 pulling up to the local hoedown, he gets out wearing his Stetson and shit kickers, has both thumbs tucked in his pants while gladly displaying his chaps, a piece of straw in his mouth, and he blasts this song from his stereo:

http://www.hepcatradio.com/BuffaloGals.MP3

Then he gets to movin', round the outside, round the outside, and brags to the local farmers how he thinks he's cool on the Cobalt forums...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Wow you buy a truck and never take it off road then what the fuck you need a truck for.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Then it can be parked blastin' Buffalo Gals at the local hoedown while everybody is prominading and rounding the outside.
I don't know that my wife would appreciate me blasting "buffalo girls" :D

Then again I hear even fat chics need lovin'...maybe being who you are, you could shed a little light on the subject?? :eek:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow you buy a truck and never take it off road then what the fuck you need a truck for.
T O W I N G

I have a Silverado 1500 4x4 and a Sonoma 4x4 so I have trucks that go offroad, but I bought the diesels for towing. Plus I don't really get into playing offroad with trucks because they just get too troublesome and expensive to fix. I have a couple ATVs and a Rhino to play with offroad. :D

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
I don't know that my wife would appreciate me blasting "buffalo girls" :D

Then again I hear even fat chics need lovin'...

so thats why you married her and bought a big ol truck, so you can haul her around with the pig slop and nobody will notice...

you are rather shrewd!

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Here is a image after one of HD_F250's bragging sessions...

He went on and on about how fast he can haul the pig slop to the local farmers in his big ol ugly slow truck, easily out doing any Cobalt of any sort.......

HD_F250 is of course on the left, his inbred sister (what else do folks do in them der hills once the hayride is over) is found in the middle, and a dis-interested Cobalt owner on your right:

Go round the outside, round the outside..... and doo-se-doo your pardner....

·
Registered
6 Posts
That sucks, that really sucks....yeah I've been beaten by an F250 superduty off the line in 4WD before, and it's sort of degrading, but like I tell anyone, it's a lose-lose situation, whether you beat a truck or not...either way, you lose."Yeah I beat a truck" and everyone else will say "oooooo your car must be fast,lol" I hate it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow dude. be careful... too many more posts about your truck in a cobalt forum and people will start to realize you don't have a life...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so thats why you married her and bought a big ol truck, so you can haul her around with the pig slop and nobody will notice...

you are rather shrewd!
Actually I married her so women that look like you would quit bugging me to hang out with them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sucks, that really sucks....yeah I've been beaten by an F250 superduty off the line in 4WD before, and it's sort of degrading, but like I tell anyone, it's a lose-lose situation, whether you beat a truck or not...either way, you lose."Yeah I beat a truck" and everyone else will say "oooooo your car must be fast,lol" I hate it.
I guess there are a lot of people that see it that way because there are a lot of people that don't want to race me. They'll race my buddies that have cars that are faster than mine and slower than mine, but they want no part of my truck. I guess it's harder to accept loosing to an 8k lbs. truck then it is to loose to a sports car.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Actually I married her so women that look like you would quit bugging me to hang out with them. :rolleyes:
Gee, is that the best insult you inbreds can come up with?

Wow, that one is as impressive as your slow pig slop wife hog haulin round the outside slug of a truck.

Time for you to leave, the hayride is going to start soon.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.