Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was awesome weather here in jersey yesterday. Almost 60 degrees. Snowing today. My buddy with his modded Cobalt SS called and asked if I wanted to go cruzin. Well we're out 20 minutes and we come across a Subie STi. The STi pulls up next to us and starts revving. He didn't know what he was up against! My buddies Cobalt is so far from stock it's sick. Intake, Exhaust, Pullie swap, fuel mods, suspension mods and just for good measure a 75 shot with remote bottle opener. I'm pretty sure the car hits mid 12 regularly at Atco. And traps about 114!. First race was from a 40 punch in third with the spray on. We let out around 130 with a several car lead. Second race. No spray from 40 we had about 2 to 3 cars when we let out at 120. The STi driver gives us a grudging thumbs up and rolls off. I cant wait til spring.

·
Registered
451 Posts
yuh... i cant wait tell i get done with the academy and i can start dumping some serious money into this car, tell your budy "good kill"

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
if i was going to get an awd car, i would grab an sti just because of the ability to make it 75/25 rwd/fwd

·
Registered
137 Posts
if i was going to get an awd car, i would grab an sti just because of the ability to make it 75/25 rwd/fwd
Yeah, the DCCD in the Sti is sweet. I don't know. I really like both cars, and tried buying an STI, but the EVO seems way easier to mod. I helped my buddy swap some pipes on the WRX and it was a royal PITA just doing that. The EVOs 4g63 is stout too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts