Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im here cuz CobaltSS.net is currently down for maintenance??
I dunno, this is the message i get:

Sorry, CobaltSS.net is unavailable at the moment while we are upgrading the site.

We are upgrading servers for better and faster service. Please check back soon.

Thanks for your support Jonel

Anyone else know why or if they are really upgrading servers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn... i should host it!!! i have a fast 1 meg a second upload speed with unlimited bandwidth (load) and i have a web server with like 60gb's just there doing nothing right now lol... would be so cool hosting the site for us cobaltss.net people :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
firesting said:
darn... i should host it!!! i have a fast 1 meg a second upload speed with unlimited bandwidth (load) and i have a web server with like 60gb's just there doing nothing right now lol... would be so cool hosting the site for us cobaltss.net people :)
Yeah that would be cool.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Or you could swing through here from time to time too! ;)
haha :eek: Realy? lol

um I'm here cause now when you type in cobaltss.net it says that the url was not found..... which in most cases means that the site doesn't exist?!?!? :confused: WTF!! not cool

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
firesting said:

ummm 1mb/sec wouldn't do jack crap. my host has 6 - 1gig backbones with a dedicated 100mb drop to each server and no more than 120 sites on each server ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
i own awm technologies inc and we have 12 oc3 lines 1 line going to each cluster when you get service with me i have 3 layer of backups and 2 datacenters

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well at least my web server isn't down. I'm hosting a bunch of sites with my Linux Web Server and it hasn't been down in 2 years, and there is A LOT of traffic on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts