Cobalts SS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
holy jesus that car had looked like it pulled away from him at 160mph like it was nothing i'm not even sure what to say other than the supra sounded cool as hell with all that boost going through the system.... one word description = w0w

·
Registered
65 Posts
Supra's=highway monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
BTW heres a pic of my last car

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, clown! What the hell have you done to that thing? Do you post on foucsfanatic.com? I'm gettin' flamed hard over there cuz I traded in my focus for a chevy lol

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
WOW! Love the Supra! So do you guys think Toyota will release a new Supra? I've heard rumors and even seen concepts but have never heard any real info, they had a concept in some tuner mag a while back that had the Skyline GTR that was rumored to come to the states as well... Only thing I didnt like bout the skyline was that it was based off of the 350Z/G35 platform?!?!? I thought they were always different, why mix em up now?

·
Registered
291 Posts
phxSS said:
Damn, clown! What the hell have you done to that thing? Do you post on foucsfanatic.com? I'm gettin' flamed hard over there cuz I traded in my focus for a chevy lol
It has a clowns custom turbo kit on it :D or had rather :( I used to post on focusfanatics but mainly went to focaljet.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea, they're not oo fond of the SS's over there. "POS chevy" and stuff like that lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts