Cobalts SS banner

Rather be stuck in a room with SSeiboi or CodySS?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to chose one of the two new found retards to be stuck in a room with, who would you pick?

I would probably pick SSeiboi, just because he has the potential to be funny with his outrageous claims of beating cars way out of his league in the 'twisties.' Luckily, I can find the humor in how much a retard a single person can be. It would be cool to room with him preferably if I was about to ride unicorns through an open field or if I was meeting Snow White for lunch, because he may be the only person on earth who will be able to answer any questions I may have.

Unlike SSeiboi, Cody knows a thing here or there. Unfortunately, he is completely mislead in everything he knows. Oh and he's an arrogant vette owner, yes they exist, and no one likes people like that.

So who would you pick?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey fucktard before you think your any cooler take a peek at my join date and then look at yours, notice something? Don't run around here like your such cool shit because you are far from it.

But hey you seem to fit in better with the internet boyz than i do because I speak from experience not internet war stories. I have had LS1 F-Bodies and a LS2 GTO so can truthfully speak of there abilites you on the other hand drive and have owned what? Get off your think I am such a e-badass sopbox bitch because you are nothing but a little boy with a computer.

Your equally idiotic comment about affording a Z06 it makes me wonder if your jealous or just that dumb. After owning 35 different cars to date and currently owning a $47K C6, $30K Silverado and $9K Gixxer are you foolish enough to belive a Z06 would be a no go if I wanted one? I went looking for a white, LS2, Z51, 1LT, M6 C6 and look what I found.

As for being arrogant do you see me bashing on Cobalts, Nope. I just let the resident boat captains know where there 4000lb yachts fell in the food chain. This isn't SRT or SVT forums so if you don't like people fact checking leave.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Wow this one is tough. Their so much alike. You should have included a third option like the ability to jab out your eardrums with a pencil so you wouldn't have to listen to them if you were trapped in a room with either.:D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow this one is tough. Their so much alike. You should have included a third option like the ability to jab out your eardrums with a pencil so you wouldn't have to listen to them if you were trapped in a room with either.:D
I wanted to make it close. I know everybody would enjoy stabbing themselves with dull pencils.

What exactly would be going on in this room? lol
The worst thing you can imagine.

They would be talking.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you ready for the world to end. I can see it now.

Boi - "I can beat your vette."

cody - "NO ONE can beat my vette."

Boi - "im a pro-driver."

cody - "NO ONE can beat my vette."

·
Registered
44 Posts
uh... can i change my vote, i picked cody by accident.. seems to be the only one of the two mad about this poll.... and Cobalts are 4000lbs yachts?...

·
Registered
597 Posts
uh... can i change my vote, i picked cody by accident.. seems to be the only one of the two mad about this poll.... and Cobalts are 4000lbs yachts?...
I am mad beacuse a little boy thought he was being cute starting a thread like this.

And I was talking about the SRT-8 guys that invaded this place saying there 4100lb car would keep up with a 03/04 Cobra. Which then was interupted by idiots with Cobras saying they could beat a C6. I don't talk bad about Cobalts because I had one in 2005 (SS/SC St2) and am buying another SS/TC for a DD come spring.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wicked I just have to know, your obvious short comings from this thread and other posts make me wonder what you look like.

From your cocky yet pathetic rederic I assume you are one of these two:

1- Slim shady/Preppy hybrid looking punk ass that uses more hair care products than most girls. Who also uses the phrase what up dog and chillin like a villian. Which is just a persona to make up for the true depression of still living with your parents.

2- Illegal immagrant looking clothing with your pants around your ass. Who also uses the phrase what up dog and chillin like a villian. Which is just a persona to make up for the true depression of still living with your parents.

In either scenario your still just a little punk ass internet coward.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wicked I just have to know, your obvious short comings from this thread and other posts make me wonder what you look like.

From your cocky yet pathetic rederic I assume you are one of these two:

1- Slim shady/Preppy hybrid looking punk ass that uses more hair care products than most girls. Who also uses the phrase what up dog and chillin like a villian. Which is just a persona to make up for the true depression of still living with your parents.

2- Illegal immagrant looking clothing with your pants around your ass. Who also uses the phrase what up dog and chillin like a villian. Which is just a persona to make up for the true depression of still living with your parents.

In either scenario your still just a little punk ass internet coward.
You are sadly mistaken.

Seems like you're angry because no one wants to sit in the corner with you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am mad beacuse a little boy thought he was being cute starting a thread like this.

And I was talking about the SRT-8 guys that invaded this place saying there 4100lb car would keep up with a 03/04 Cobra. Which then was interupted by idiots with Cobras saying they could beat a C6. I don't talk bad about Cobalts because I had one in 2005 (SS/SC St2) and am buying another SS/TC for a DD come spring.
where are all these srt8 guys and cobra guys? i don't see many. i just came over here because of a thread BB posted on mustang forums. I never came over claiming to beat on anything. there was some sarcastic talk that apparently you took to heart maybe but thats about it. If you got all butthurt about that then you have issues.

·
Registered
572 Posts
talk about butt hurt.... i think wicked started this thread for that main reason. but lets not forget- hes a college student so maybe studying how to flip burgers at the communty college gives you smart on cars and drives you to post stupid shit on threads just to seem like you have a life....

makes me wonder. and Cody, yes just let Wicked have his thread because he only wants to make you angry. i remember he was the first one to reply to me when i joined the forum. to tell you the truth. i would have never joined if it wasnt for the lack of knowledge of what people have done to their SS/SC's. i dont hear too much of people modding them here but just that they have them. but whatever. i see wicked along with others snickering and talking like jittery blonds: LMFAO, or ROTFL.... yea i think, oh my god, i am sooooo like cracking up right now.

yea if i had to be stuck in the room with a scardy ass bitch like WICKED.... well just leave it at that. id flop him in the jaw just because hes a punk ass bitch that wont defend some possible kills ive stated because he scared someone will rape him in the ass. guess hes been down that road before....

hey Wicked!!!! .... dont drop the soap!

·
Registered
572 Posts
HOLA.... my avatar is a fag in a sombrero.... obviously i voted for my self because i wouldnt wana be in a room with you. i dont like the silent type. end up being the retards at the end....

you wouldnt understand what im sayin tho. lemme break it down for you: WICKED IS A PUNK ASS INTERNET BITCH.

can you read that or are you illiterate because you only know how to flip burgers at your community college?

·
Registered
572 Posts
oh yeah but let me remember. WICKED said: a corvette is gods car.... hmmm.... WRONG. yeah the new ZR1 has too make a shit load of HP to beat the Nissan GT-R around the track. and it still only beats it by a second. ooooh! and the base price of a ZR-1 is like ~120K right? the GT-R is ~80K at most well equiped. the GT-R hands down is GODs car.... research a little.

oh yeah then he starts to stomp on Cody saying a Cobra can pull on a vette. you have to mod the shit out of the cobra to even beat the vette by a car. oh man switchin stories like crazy. thats why you had to start a pointless thread like this.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts