Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Truthfully I figured his overpowered FWD would just blast the tires so I was being very conservative.

After taking it easy the first time and still doing pretty good I let my ego get in the way on the second run and royally messed up the launch and missed a gear so I just gave up.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Hmmm....

if Klug had stage 2 with toys, high octane mode, he probably wins this race.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Well he already has:

- MOPAR Stage 2
- MOPAR Ignition Wires
- AGP Full CAI w/AEM Filter
- AGP FMIC
- MaxFab o2 housing
- MaxFab Catless Downpipe
- MaxFab Cat-Back

So it isn't exactly a Stage2 alone car. My car is showroom stock as of right now.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Well he already has:

- MOPAR Stage 2
- MOPAR Ignition Wires
- AGP Full CAI w/AEM Filter
- AGP FMIC
- MaxFab o2 housing
- MaxFab Catless Downpipe
- MaxFab Cat-Back

So it isn't exactly a Stage2 alone car.
He is coming along quite nicely...

it is time for you to get busy and throw some go fast goodies at the GTO...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Jered must be too bust postinf lies and bullshit on srteeforums to come check back in on his baby.

I still don't get it though who posts a video of two losses and a technicality win then pretends there car is tough shit?

·
Registered
369 Posts
He should have just used that last video and said he smoked your ass...

·
Registered
18 Posts
i will say this i was there for the last two runs....if you seen in the vid i flagged them. Yes klugsrt4 held gears till the limiter which he bounced off each gear. Codyss had the better launch the first time... the second time he was caught day dreaming on the line. then i could tell from hearing it that cody took a bit to shift into a gear which ment he missed it then he tried picking it back up untill he let off. in the vid you can tell.....

I do think a rematch with some money(gas isnt cheap) should settle this preatty quick. Im sure everyone on all three forums are tired of the bs and would like to see it settled.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.