Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a new member here and am about to get a cobalt. Was wondering what color I should get. i have narrowed it down to 3. Silver, Yellow, or Metallic Orange. If you could let me know that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
It is all to taste my friend. You need to go have a look at a Cobalt in each color. I recommed all in the same package if possible. I thought I wanted Arrival Blue SS/SC until I saw my Silver SS/SC at the dealer. I loved it the first time I saw it. So go out there and look in person. No one can tell you what you like in color but you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CobaltSSilver said:
It is all to taste my friend. You need to go have a look at a Cobalt in each color. I recommed all in the same package if possible. I thought I wanted Arrival Blue SS/SC until I saw my Silver SS/SC at the dealer. I loved it the first time I saw it. So go out there and look in person. No one can tell you what you like in color but you!

Thanks for the advice I really wanted the victory red but my friend just got it. And I dont want to have the same car as him. I think that I will take your advice and go look at them myself.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Red seems to be the most common, yellow attracts too much attention (for me at least), silver seems too plain (again, for me). I'd do the Orange out of the ones you listed. Mine would be black, but that is impossible to keep clean (see avatar)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts