Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of you might be intrested in this..I am good friends with the owner....Mel...he puts on a show every year..you can rent the machine guns and stuff....

1225 Dragon Man Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80929
(719) 683-2200

http://www.dragonmans.com/

Dragon Man's next Machine Gun Shoot will be
Sunday, September 24th,. 9:30am to 6:00pm.
This will be Dragon Man's 15th Annual Machine Gun Shoot so it will be over the top. $8 dollars entry fee, Kids 10 and under free. We will have 150+ machine guns for rent, and museum tours will be available. 20 instructors will be on the front line, to assist you. We will be shooting at explosive targets and doing our "Mad Minute", one minute of hell fire where all machine guns are being shot at one! Call Dragon Man for more information- 719-683-2200

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
SuperSweet06SS said:
I thought some of you might be intrested in this..I am good friends with the owner....Mel...he puts on a show every year..you can rent the machine guns and stuff....

1225 Dragon Man Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80929
(719) 683-2200

http://www.dragonmans.com/

Dragon Man's next Machine Gun Shoot will be
Sunday, September 24th,. 9:30am to 6:00pm.
This will be Dragon Man's 15th Annual Machine Gun Shoot so it will be over the top. $8 dollars entry fee, Kids 10 and under free. We will have 150+ machine guns for rent, and museum tours will be available. 20 instructors will be on the front line, to assist you. We will be shooting at explosive targets and doing our "Mad Minute", one minute of hell fire where all machine guns are being shot at one! Call Dragon Man for more information- 719-683-2200
AAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
This is exactly the kind of thing our kids need to go to. They need to be taught how to handle and respect firearms

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
HeppyCat said:
This is exactly the kind of thing our kids need to go to. They need to be taught how to handle and respect firearms
I have to completely agree. And joedashow, we're on the other side of the mississippi over here. this is how things have done for almost 200 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts