Cobalts SS banner

Colorado meet?

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  LoungeLizard 
#1 ·
I am going to post this over on redlineforums.com too, but would anyone be up for a meet? Maybe just lunch and a cruise on a Sunday or something. Anyone interisted?

#7 ·
the 20th works after looking at the shedule either day works i am not going to be able to make it to the super chevy show. and i work until 4:00 on sat. my car should be painted by the weekend so let us know

#9 ·
i will be down in denver area for the super chevy show!!! lets get er dun in the evning!!! what bout friday night? email me and let me know what you all decide. bowofdoom@yahoo.com

#10 · (Edited)
fri night works as well for me too. or sat night after 4:00 not sure where to meet at but those are the best times. talk to 2K2CamaroSS i think he has both those days off as well and i believe he is going to the super chevy show as well

#11 ·
I'll be at Super Chevy on Sunday only (The only day that really matters IMO).
I can possibly make it Friday, but even that's slim as of right now, so don't plan this around me ;) .

#12 ·
i will be there all three days!! i think im gonna race on sat and sun and fri is test and tune! so late evening would be nice! on friday!!

#13 ·
we could hit jillians fri night. i have never personaly been there but that is where all the racers go afterwards and stuff. i don't know just a thought

#14 ·
find out where it is at and what time sometime around 7ish for the guys from test and tune it ends at bout 5 or 6 hit me up on my cell to talk more. 307-286-2487

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.