Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok curtis and i were talking and wanted to see if anyone would like to get a meet set up on the north side of town (loveland) at the Hooters on I-25 at the Budweiser center. this way maybe we can get some of the north guys to show up. let us know that would be in 1 week.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If its on a Sunday next week I could go..I work the next 2 sat.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sunday the 20th. for those of us coming from never never land we can find a place to meet and just roll up together from there. this is also posted in the RME site too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
sounds possible. ive got some people coming this weekend, but i should be able to swing by sometime maybe.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pwmin said:
sounds possible. ive got some people coming this weekend, but i should be able to swing by sometime maybe.
it is next weekend the 20th

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL when I had my mustang...We did a meet at the hooters off parker road.. and they washed my car ...it was kind of dumb and I dont know why i did it...

·
Registered
91 Posts
in this case, this weekend meant the weekend in which you were referring to. at least thats what i meant

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pwmin said:
in this case, this weekend meant the weekend in which you were referring to. at least thats what i meant
oh ok i misunderstood my bad. well if you can make it please stop by

·
Registered
91 Posts
was a little confusing. should be able to drive over from greeley for a while. what time is this going on or not sure yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I will try to make this as well. i will know more of my weekend plans later in the week.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
What time on the 20th?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well My Thought Were To Be Around Noon Or So. If That Works For Everyone We Can Do That. For The Guys Coming From The South End Of Town We Can Meet At The Park And Ride At 120th And I-25. You Guys Let Me Know And We Can Go From There

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
wyoming_bass said:

is the picture moving or sitting still

look at the center of one and they will quit!

cool huh!
What picture? I don't see anything, not even a X.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I see an X. lol

So, how did the meet go? I was riding my bike and got caught in the rain. Once I got home, I did not feel like cleaning up and heading back down to Loveland. Anyone take pics?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts