Cobalts SS banner

Colorado?

3K views 24 replies 5 participants last post by  LoungeLizard 
#1 ·
Any one from colorado?

#2 ·
I am. In Highlands Ranch. should have the new cobalt by the end of july well at least that is what they tell me

#6 ·
We will have to hook up. like at bandimere or something. since you guys supply the trucks and we are also sponsers up there. who knows would be kindof cool to meet a few of the members on here

#7 ·
That would be cool. I have now seen 2 REDLINES up here in the Thornton, one silver and one black. Still have not seen any CSS around. Do you know when bandemere is have an import night or some other 4cyl/tuner night? Cause I'd really like to go and show off the REDLINE.

#8 ·
yea there are 2 good races left one is on the 14th of aug and then there is the sport compact race on the 18th of sept.
i will be at both of them provided my SS comes in on the first of aug. so i am keeping my fingers crossed

#11 · (Edited)
I'm from CO. I live up in Broomfield, but work in the tech center. Just picked up an SS last Friday.

#13 ·
I bought it from Len Lyall Chevrolet

#14 ·
:D :D Well it is finally here and man what a beaut. i should be able to drive it home tonight i am so excited. i will post the pics as soon as i can get the car out of Pre Delivery Inspection

#15 ·
hey guys i aint from colorado but im in cheyenne so i would hope its close enough! oh and i picked my ss up from the chicago area about a month ago!!!

#17 ·
there is a chevy day in august at bandimere!! im guessing all of my fine feathered friends will be there from the wyoming and colorado area!!

#18 ·
I will probably be showing the Cobalt and racing my Camaro at Super Chevy. Hope to see some of you out there!

#22 ·
That's a pretty good run!! Other than the intake do you have anything done like a 'goofy' brace. How were you launching and what were the track conditions?

You ever attend club clashes? One is coming up on Saturday (6th) gates open at 8:30

#23 ·
LoungeLizard said:
Im in Littleton. So you guys know, my best at Bandi is a 15.1 with the K&N intake only. The altitude does kill us a little, but they are still quick cars.

hmm pretty cool with the time. what color is yours? and yea what days/times do you make it to bandi maybe we can all meet up and have an SS shoot out :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.