Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consumer Reports Gives "Very Good" Score to Chevrolet Cobalt SS in Tests of Four Sports Coupes
Cobalt SS outpoints Acura RSX, Scion tC, and Mitsubishi Eclipse GS in CR's tests

Consumer InformationYonkers, N.Y. - Consumer Reports - December 2005 Issue - infoZine - The Chevrolet Cobalt SS achieved a "Very Good" overall score in Consumer Reports tests of four sporty coupes for the December issue. The $24,000 Cobalt SS outpointed three competitors in the test group-the base model of the Acura RSX, the Scion tC, and the Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.

Full Story Here

·
Registered
125 Posts
i wonder y they tested the top of the line cobalt agains the base rsx and base eclipse..i would think they would test the ss against the rsx type-s, i kinda understand them testing the gs eclipse as its a 4cyl.... and how come the called the sti a sports coupe?its a sedan..lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
the Acura RSX type-S is even down on ponies compared to us :D and WAYYYY down wen it comes to torque. I've driven them, there is defnitely a big power difference between us and them.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Weak, now the bots are posting on open threads??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rate the games

Hi all,

How do you do?
Here's the deal. :)
I'll mention a game, then the fnext person will rate the game I mention (however they rate gamesu), and then list a new game of their own. Any game on any system is okayr. :)

Please stay on topic. :)

Let's start off with Star Wars: Battlefield II :)

Thanx c.

·
Registered
784 Posts
sure im going to click on something that says virus in the url hahahaha

·
Registered
278 Posts
the Acura RSX type-S is even down on ponies compared to us :D and WAYYYY down wen it comes to torque. I've driven them, there is defnitely a big power difference between us and them.
Yeah, Chevy should've entered the SS 2.4 in this comparo, as its much more comparable to the other 3 cars, with only 13 more hp, rather than 45 more hp, and is still priced competitively. Either that, or compare the SS/SC to an RSX type-S, and leave the other two cars to a seperate comparison.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts