Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think it was me my car is red and it has cobaltss.com logos on the side windows in the back did it have an s on the hood? i work off of the beltway and i think im the only ss with the cobaltss.com stickers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Must have been I read a little on here I remember your Cavalier had the S too. I would be the guy you threatened after your sorry attempt to get me or my friend to race you and after you tried to cut between us and failed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i didnt mean to cut you off like i said i was sorry i didnt even realize i did. i thought i knew the guy in the front of you in the ranger thats why i came up on you guys like that. i dont even remember cuting you off all i remember was you flicking me off i was telling you that you didnt need to flick me off and one day your gonna do it to the wrong person and they are gonna pull a gun out and shoot you. is velocity racing still a crew? i hardly see you guys anymore. how many rangers are in your crew?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all straight man I think I answered all your questions in the PM the group is still around we just had a lot of people with their trucks and cars apart lately. I think we're at 6 trucks and a few cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts