Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so there is a company across the road that ships special order gm vehicles. This one is headed down south for some show

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was laxy in posting the under the hood shot. this guy let me look over all of it. No turbo or anything, just Nitrous, and a CAI.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That front bumper is freaking SICK! Really goes well with the carbon fiber look hood. I wonder if there going to actually sell that body kit or is it completely custom?

·
Registered
98 Posts
i think it looks pretty good... except for the gay vinyl down the side.

·
Registered
98 Posts
it would be tighter/cleaner though if that front end was the whole front facia, instead of just the lip-add on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That cobalt was at the JCO Bash last year.As a matter of fact.That was my hood until Bob said he needed one for that car before it went to SEMA. Oh well,didn`t have to wait long to get my hood. Bob is bringing a sick G6 coupe to our event this year.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Landonelf said:
That front bumper is freaking SICK! Really goes well with the carbon fiber look hood. I wonder if there going to actually sell that body kit or is it completely custom?
that's the razzi body kit. gravanatuning.com has it i believe. personally i think it's pretty ugly, but to each his own.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not really of fan of it....but I saw it going to lunch, had the Digi...figured sombody would want to see it. I'll have all kinds posted over the summer.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
ya know what, thats the same body kit on my car except i have 4 drs, ill take pics and post. do you know what company that is? my dealership never told me who they got that from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts