1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was one winning? I didn't even realize it. I looked for an entire hour and thought I spent all the time not finding one actually winning a race.

I will say one thing...there are a whole lot of balt drivers out there that need some driving lessons...LMFAO!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, then again...everyone tells me those cars are capable of mid 14's bone stock, but the only thing I've seen video wise shows they run more like 15's stock.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Due do you not even know your making a joke of yourself. What a fucking idot. let me go filter out all the losing vids of trucks on youtube and post them. hahahaha

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's so funny...Mustang GT my ass...go look at the video where the Cobalt can BARELY beat the V6 bone stock Mustang...wouldn't have a chance against a new model GT. I've seen plenty of GT's in the 13's. Seen many Cobras and Shelby GT's pulling 12's easy.

Looking in the rear view mirror IF that is a Mustang it's an older model from the looks of it. Probably one of those late '90 models that ran in the 15's if they were lucky...LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
I realize I'm really new on this forum but I have to ask; HD F250, why are you on this site? I mean isn’t there a F250 site you should be spending all your time on. Maybe I'm missing something, do you have a cobalt? This is a cobalt forum right? It must have taken you like 3 hours to compile all those videos. When I purchased my cobalt a couple of weeks ago the thought never crossed my mind to join a F250 site, put a 20 foot trailer on my cobalt and brag about how I can haul more drywall. Are you that bored with your truck that you decided to read up on a car that you don't even have? Even if you just joined to get a rile out of a few cobalt owners, don't you think your done? You have 178 posts of useless nothing and it seems to be getting old. That’s all.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, I found a story that’s pretty cool…

First off lemme say what was in the car

I have a complete system, a 4 CH. amp, a 600W kicker amp and two MTX Subs sittin in my trunk... about 120 pounds worth of audio equip, and battery draining music pounding like crazy. also had 3 freinds with me, each of us around 150 LBS....

well, on our way to the movies when this brand new LOWERED F-150 pulls up (has flame billit grille, quad exhaust, 19-20" rims, look like racing rims, lightweight by the looks of em and LED tail lights) the guy honks at me like 4 times and yells out the window at me askin if i wanted to do a quick drag.

I told the guy he would kick my ass....

so he says. " c mon man don't be a pussy"

of course that kinda pissed me off and made me look like an idiot in front of all my freinds so i said " It ain't a fair fight but lets go"

The fucker starts revving his shit and i got my tach up to around 4k and slammed her into seconed at the green light....

i take off and the guy is right next to me ( his engine was loud as fucking hell) 5600 rpms i slam it into 3rd and the guy is SLOWLY falling back and my heart is pumping like holy shit!

Once i popped into third my car just started to pull ahead i couldn't fuckin believe it....

into fourth and he is now behind me by less then half a car length were at about 70 and then i hear this loud fucking squeel and i see him starting to catch up... and i knew that V-* would eat me alive in the end but i stayed ahead of him all the way to the red light when we both came to a screeching hault...

all my freinds were yellin and carryin on about me smoking a fuckin V8.
the guy pulls up next to me at the red light and takes off to the right squeeling his wheels in the turn....

ahhh well, guess the lighter car wins it...

go cobalts!!!
Cobalt BARELY squeaks out a victory by less than a car over a 16 second truck…impressive!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I realize I'm really new on this forum but I have to ask; HD F250, why are you on this site? I mean isn’t there a F250 site you should be spending all your time on. Maybe I'm missing something, do you have a cobalt? This is a cobalt forum right? It must have taken you like 3 hours to compile all those videos. When I purchased my cobalt a couple of weeks ago the thought never crossed my mind to join a F250 site, put a 20 foot trailer on my cobalt and brag about how I can haul more drywall. Are you that bored with your truck that you decided to read up on a car that you don't even have? Even if you just joined to get a rile out of a few cobalt owners, don't you think your done? You have 178 posts of useless nothing and it seems to be getting old. That’s all.
I’m just having a little fun man. I don’t own a Cobalt and will never own one. Then again it seems there are several people on this site that don’t own Cobalts…go hassle them.

Reason I came at first was to ask about the balts that I destroyed on the street…that’s all. People started fucking with me so now we’re having fun.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's another one of a SRT-4 vs. a Cobalt SS. Balt runs a 16.1 in the 1/4.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/cobalt+ss/0/f/063e4313-4e01-4735-9fed-99310033c9be.htm

Here's one with the same balt running a 15.7 and the guys are excited about it.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/cobalt+ss/0/wm/9c3375f0-5e6d-4b62-ae55-9931002a9957.htm

Here's one with a Cobalt SS vs. a Cobalt SS...surely a Cobalt has to win here...LOL. One runs 14.6 and the other runs 14.9.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/cobalt+ss/0/4bff2680-e3b1-4ca9-9391-99250156a35a.htm

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.