Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
don't get an extreme. they come with the same i-5 as the other colorao's. only difference is a lowered ride height, rims, some badges, and interior appointments.

i piad 19k for my '05 ss/sc with the gm employee discount for everyone.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Since this is in the Canada forum, I am guessing he/she lives in canada. Your location states: NJ, meaning that 19k is USD not CDN, little bit of a difference.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
well, i just cruise the active topics menu so i didn't notice that it was in the canadian forum. and nicks location doesn't really tell me that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The one I didnt buy (Orange metallic) the dealer had it on for $26,000 even
No gm discount with sunroof ,side air bags,Recaro preformance package
Mrsp was $29,200 approx with the $500 gas card.6% gst.
Seemed Like a really good price .
This price was on it at a sale they had ,2 weeks later seen it at another dealer,(Must of dealer traded it) said to the dealer I was eligable for the GM discount and he told me that my price would be $26,000 so much for the discount,. :mad:
So need less to say I walked out of there.
Moral of my story ,A good price is one your willing to pay!!!! :)
and most people feel better when they get kissed before they get
Fu.... :eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I thought the difference between canadian and US dollars was less than that. We sell our SS S/C for around $20,XXX at best price.

To give you a heads up there will be employee pricing in the next month or two.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the heads up i live in bc so i get soaked on the taxes

oh yeah whos the guy that drives a victory red ss/sc in surrey i always see you running around

·
Registered
29 Posts
bad93ex said:
I thought the difference between canadian and US dollars was less than that. We sell our SS S/C for around $20,XXX at best price.

To give you a heads up there will be employee pricing in the next month or two.
I heard today that the USA GM dealers where told they are not allowed to sell Cars to Canadians because it was cheaper for us to drive over than buy it here.
Never looked into it myself though. :mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
we do get screwed horribly check out the viper in canda compared to the states huge difference they had a report on the news and it costs about 3-8 more on the models they compared when they went down to the states its brutal

·
Registered
413 Posts
nick i live in Prince Rupert BC and 2 months ago I got my 2006 Cobalt SS non S/C 4 door. It has everything except OnStar, XM, leather. Sticker price was $23,440 I didn't have to pay taxes though :p Status pwnz :cool: There is however a SS S/C that came from the lot here and it was $26,580 sticker price.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Not sure that is matters but i'm bored so oh well. I live in Savannah, Georgia and i paid 23,080 out the door for a fully loaded SS/SC with sunroof, XM, performance package, etc. Only thing i don't have is Onstar. No employee discount =(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts