Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a custom license plate for my SS and i cant decide on what i want it to say. i know that is has to have SS in it. I have seen some real clever ones on camaros. my best friend back in california has a 500+hp camaro SS and his says URDUSST but i cant have something like that because there are still a lot of cars the will make me dust. i saw another one say UB2SSLOW. i have seen a few more but i forget them. anyone else seen some they remember?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Rocky said:
I want to get a custom license plate for my SS and i cant decide on what i want it to say. i know that is has to have SS in it. I have seen some real clever ones on camaros. my best friend back in california has a 500+hp camaro SS and his says URDUSST but i cant have something like that because there are still a lot of cars the will make me dust. i saw another one say UB2SSLOW. i have seen a few more but i forget them. anyone else seen some they remember?

How about SSbeatU.... or maybe SSuper..... I know I know kinda dumb... :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
mine says VETTE JR lol :p

·
Registered
695 Posts
mine says 940 TRB... hahaha

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yeah i want a custom too, i just got my boring plates, and havn't put em on yet
but yeah i was just thinking of something boring like CBLT SS

·
Registered
945 Posts
I saw a plate yesterday that was pretty fricking creative the guy had a Central Michigan University plate so it had a Big red C on it and his plate said Ulatr. it was on a Vette so i give him props.

I want to get one that says RdScrpn, because my cars red and it has a big ass tail. So i think its fitting

http://www.uselessjunk.org/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10675/hummer.jpg
Most of you will like this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts