Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I do, I live in SoCal and I have been trying my ass off to get a job, but to no avail. I need something where I can work full or almost full time, not work nights, because of school (college) and something that will last till school is over or even longer...

Anyone in Southern California got any ideas for me?

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I work for a major Anheuser-Busch wholesaler and we take a lot of College students in. They come work during the summer and get paid almost (I think) $18 an hour driving truck or loading trucks and than when school comes around they go back. I am not sure if they really come back after school is over but I know they have a lot of fun working here. They are part a union also!

I work in the Graphics Department so I don't know. I am sure there is a wholesaler near you, whether they higher college students or not is beyond me. Go to: www.abwholesaler.com and see if there is one.

·
Registered
945 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
I work for a major Anheuser-Busch wholesaler and we take a lot of College students in. They come work during the summer and get paid almost (I think) $18 an hour driving truck or loading trucks and than when school comes around they go back. I am not sure if they really come back after school is over but I know they have a lot of fun working here. They are part a union also!

I work in the Graphics Department so I don't know. I am sure there is a wholesaler near you, whether they higher college students or not is beyond me. Go to: www.abwholesaler.com and see if there is one.
So do I.

try and get a co-op job through your college if possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts