Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my SS 3 weeks ago, but i forgot to add XM to the order :mad:. Can XM be dealer installed on the Cobalts yet ??

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not sure. I got xm with mine but i let the subscription run out. Three months of the same songs over and over. I think out of all the stations i got i only listened to KISS/MIX/COMEDY XL/ and whatever the techno station was. Mainly into vocal trance and not house music so i really didn't give it a chance. I also live in the mountains so it cuts in and out for a few secs about 4 times on my ride to work. The monthly subscription of $12 after the initial $349 didn't seem worth it but when i got my cobalt there were only 3 in Cali and i had to have one!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Where in Cali are you?

I have yet to see any of the SS's over here!

ps: go to Cobizzle!!! He'll install one for you, :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
GM put XM in all dealer stock SS but not ordered ones.
Mine has the XM it sucks!! it's like AM you go under a bridge and it looses signal. I've sent e-mail to xm asking why anyone woud pay for that kind of signal and got nothing back. Mine losses signal in lots of places around my hick town.

44Dwarf
PS: yes it can be dealer installed but its cheaper to by aftermarket! check xmradio.com there one for $99

·
Registered
18 Posts
KSE said:
Where in Cali are you?

I have yet to see any of the SS's over here!
Oakhurst CA. I have only been taking it out on weekends to Fresno since Oakhurst/Coarsegold is under heavy road construction. I got a small chip on the plastic of the review mirror :cry:. Damn hick ass town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts