Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll post more info as it comes in. But as it stands, were going to the track. We'll meet up at the usual spot, and go from there. CFLRA will be there as well. If you need any info just post it here, hopefully someone from the CFLRA can chime in.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll see if I can make it, the day before is my birthday :)
And sheek I installed the sportlines yesterday it lowed it a lot but I just took it out for a ride and I think I'm going to go back to stock. The ride quality is horrible compared to stock I can feel everything and it feels like I am bouncing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see if I can make it, the day before is my birthday :)
And sheek I installed the sportlines yesterday it lowed it a lot but I just took it out for a ride and I think I'm going to go back to stock. The ride quality is horrible compared to stock I can feel everything and it feels like I am bouncing.
any pics of it yet? im sure the rides a bit rougher

·
Registered
112 Posts
I expected a rougher ride but this is just bouncy it is notthing like the redline rides. The redline ride I could take its stiffer but not bouncy this is just plain annoying I feel like some ricer lol. I don't think this economy car was meant to be lowered.
Before-

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OUCH, thats a nice burn LOL! It looks preety good lowered! Maybe if you upgrade the struts? Or talk to yellowcobaltss05, he's selling his stock ss/sc springs. Maybe that will be milder?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Actually its not a burn its a really big scrape I was taking off a bolt and suddenly it came loose and my arm went down all against the edge of the rotor. I hear that aftermarket struts don't come out till feb but yeah I want something a little more mild like you said. Problem is right now I'm jobless looking for a job and the holidays are comming up so I'll prob go back to stock and wait till I have more money. But I also want to add an alarm and power windows they will add value and convince so I think they come first lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
preety bad scrape dude! GL on the power window kit, i heard there a pain to install. ur brother works like an animal, ask em to throw u a bone LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE

Okay, we're gonna meet at the usual place at 2:45pm-3pm. Soon as everyone gets there were gonna all convoy up to moroso.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah, there's a group coming out from Tampa, probably meeting up with the O-town crew and then driving down the parkway together to Moroso. Still a SLIGHT chance of Tampa heading straight for Moroso - depends on how many Tampa-peeps are in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, there's a group coming out from Tampa, probably meeting up with the O-town crew and then driving down the parkway together to Moroso. Still a SLIGHT chance of Tampa heading straight for Moroso - depends on how many Tampa-peeps are in.
sounds good! dont 4get the pulley puller plz plz plz! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omg u guys have to come to publix first, there subs are awesome!

·
Registered
98 Posts
omg u guys have to come to publix first, there subs are awesome!
Fer realz broham! dont go str8 to the trizack dizog, meets up with us! we are having eggos and poptarts!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fer realz broham! dont go str8 to the trizack dizog, meets up with us! we are having eggos and poptarts!
twin toaster set up FTW! ill bring some maple syrup :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
5 more dayz!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
at about 4pm, were gonna meet at the publix near the moroso track.

The address is PGA Blvd. and the Turnpike Exit, when you get off the Turnpike just go straight accross PGA Blvd(south) to the publix(don't get on PGA Blvd, go across it), publix on the right side, Burger King on the left, Mobil gas station on the south east corner of PGA Blvd and the Turnpike Exit.

thanks to randy for the address/instructions

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the exact address to the publix is

6251 PGA BLVD.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL. 33418
1-561-622-1764

we plan on being there by 4pm

·
Registered
441 Posts
Damn, I really want to go but the car is still in the shop. This sucks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn, I really want to go but the car is still in the shop. This sucks.
hopefully by febuary-ish, or atleast before the summer, we can show the same courtesy to the CFLRA and STC and make the drive up to Brendaton<SP?>. theyll be other times man.

1 more day!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll meet at 3pm @
13500 west sunrise blvd
sunrise, fl <dunno the zip>

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey sheek i just got your message and well i read whats up there. well i dont think ill be able to make it tomorrow anyway i just got back from going out to eat and im feeling sort of sick so im doing birthday stuff tomorrow instead. theres always next time tho

1 - 20 of 23 Posts