Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight they have bracket racing from 6:30 to 11pm for $25. They will let the test and tune guys go in the dead time for $10. After 11pm it's all test and tune for $10. Plus they will have a mobile dyno for (I think) $10 a pull. I plan on being up there around 9pm or so to get dyno'd and run a few times. I have a redline and my personal best is 9.6, still working on the launch. Hope to see someone up there. Oh and mine is black with TN plates.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I got 2 pulls for $10 dollars. The first pull in 4th yielded 208.3 / 181.0, the second pull in 3rd brought on 217.8hp / 183.9tq. The spectators were impressed. As far as drag, I got a new personal best of 9.5 but did not get the ticket. My last run was at the last minute and I never got around to picking up the slips till the end, but they already tossed them and locked the booth down.

Launching was my priority really because that's where I need the practice. My runs varied between an average of 9.7 to 10.0. All in all it was a pleasing night. I'll try to post my dyno sheet sometime.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts