Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Well summer is here. We have had a couple of races and more than a few nights in Little SS's garage. So time for more meets.

This Friday (19th) at the Sonic on 96th and Federal. Myself, LittleSS, and Wyoming Bass will be there around 6:30 PM. The earlier you get there the better as parking is very limited.

We are also in the process of getting a cruise scheduled for this sunday. It is supposed to be a beautiful day and perfect for driving thru the mountains. As I am the new guy in town I leve it to everyone else to come up with a route and meeting place and time.

Contact either myself or Wyoming Bass (Curtis) if interested in any of this. Also we are getting serious about forming the new club. Complete with website and stickers (woohoo). We are also looking for a list of who is interested in this as well. We have a name: Rocky Mountain Ecotec.

Dave P
cell 248.867.4803

Friday, Who's In
dipolley
little SS
Wyoming Bass
CobaltSSilver
Wolfeman1981
1fstgtu

·
Registered
147 Posts
isn't this the same sonic all the stangers hang out @...the mustang club I use to belong too hangs out up there...I will have to try and join sometime

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperSweet06SS said:
isn't this the same sonic all the stangers hang out @...the mustang club I use to belong too hangs out up there...I will have to try and join sometime
Yep that's the one. You should come too. It promises to be a fun time. Only becuase me, Mike and Curtis are going. If we were't going it would be boreing.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
That's not too far from my pad. If my work schedule allows I'll come hang out for some fun.

·
Registered
147 Posts
yeah trust me if I could...I would...I would then go shooting and the meet up...but we are short handed at work right now..so I couldn't do that to the boss

·
Registered
347 Posts
damn you dave you beat me to it. as stated i will be there oh and dave kori is going so don't touch the WS-6 lol.

rob from Ingalls said there were like 6 SS's there last week one of which is a sweet looking yellow one. not sure if he is a member but i hope he shows i want to see this car everyone is talking about.

·
Registered
347 Posts
oh yea guys i got my trophy in the mail from the race at bandi on the 30th whoohoo i made it to the finalist.

·
Registered
347 Posts
dipolley said:
And BTW are you feeling better? I heard Curtis tried to kill you on Saturdy.
yea it is all good i get to wraped up into things that i don't stop to eat. damn diabetics lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
littleSS said:
yea it is all good i get to wraped up into things that i don't stop to eat. damn diabetics lol
Glad to hear it. Just watch out man, that cannot be a pleasent way to spend the evening. Burgers and dogs and poker, much better.

Any body got any ideas for a cruise on Sunday BTW???

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wyoming_bass said:
I got my exaust on today! anyways Im so in for friday. and Sunday i was thinking of maybe a trip to blackhawk and back. I dont really care where we go i just want to get out and DRIVE.
That sounds good but we have to take back roads.

Let's tenativly plan for 11:00 am this sunday at Red Rocks for a meeting spot. (Not sure which lot probably south lot) The cruise leaves no later than 11:30. Then cruise west on Morrison rd to Evergreen. Then North up Evergreen parkway to I-70. I-70 to US 6/119 to Blackhawk. Then up to Golden gate Canyon Parkway back into Golden. After that, who knows. Grab a bite or something.

If anyone has an FRS or GMRS radio, bring it.

Thoughts, comments???????????

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts