Cobalts SS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my devils own water injection kit. The kit brand new is $280 and I will let it go for $220 plus shipping. Reason for selling is to return the car to stock so I can sell it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
will take 200 for it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
clownhair said:
will take 200 for it.

why did you decide against it? with mine and just water i can pull boost alot faster than before (kicks in at between 8-9psi) <not trying to hijack thread... just wandering if you have something else in the works or if you had some issues>

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
selfinfliction said:
why did you decide against it? with mine and just water i can pull boost alot faster than before (kicks in at between 8-9psi) <not trying to hijack thread... just wandering if you have something else in the works or if you had some issues>
I am getting rid of the car (hopefully) and would like the money so I can invest it in my other car (Firebird).

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
clownhair said:
I am getting rid of the car (hopefully) and would like the money so I can invest it in my other car (Firebird).

ah.. i'm sure someone will pick it up, especially after they see how easy it is to install them from my "how to"... whoever buys it will definitely be happy with the kit.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$180 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts