Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the price, what is the difference between the 2 kits? I was pretty close on purchasing the GM stage kit but then I checked out the zzp website for way cheaper price.

·
Registered
190 Posts
the difference is all and every upgrade from GM is over priced and doesnt put the car to its full potential kinda like there upgrade for the 08-10 cobalt ss 700$ or more for 30+hp thats bs and still has the learn down feature go zzp no questions asked

·
1,087 Posts
Basically.... My stage upgrades have been cheaper than GM. If you have the know how to put in your own parts I would say do it and then tune it after all is done so that you can get what you want. 260hp should not be hard on the LSJ. Im at almost 230 with just BASIC boltons. Of course I haven't dynoed with the addition of my DC headers but when I did dyno I had my custom CAI, and magnaflow catback, I put down real good numbers at 226hp and 196ft/lbs torque. And that is to the wheels not crank.

·
Registered
190 Posts
ask them because when i ordered parts off them like the 3 bar map sensor i had to send my ecu out to get reflashed but ima say most likly yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts