Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from listening,
are there any other obvious tell signs to look for so that I'll know wut I'm up against when I run into one on the streets?
I can take the 2.4,
but the ss/sc is a touch out of reach...
The ss/tc isn't even a funny match up...
:(

-Coop

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
2.4 doesnt have the lip kit that the tc and sc have. 17" rims on the 2.4.

there are a few differences between the tc and sc. the rims are dead give away. the front grill is diamond on the tc, opposed to the slats of the sc.

sc:

tc:

2.4:

·
Registered
451 Posts
the TC and SC usually have an emblem on the trunk saying "supercharged" or "turbocharged", get them to rev at you too, if you hear a whistle or a whine don’t bother

·
Registered
451 Posts
I thought about doing that, If I can ever remember to grab the womans camera Im going to get some pics and videos of the sedan

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

there are a few differences between the tc and sc. the rims are dead give away. the front grill is diamond on the tc, opposed to the slats of the sc.

sc:

tc:

2.4:
Ahhh...
Bad ass...
Thanks man...
That actually helps alot...
I think most of the ones I see runnin around here are the 2.4 SS...
I raced wut I think was the ss/sc back a few months ago...
He didn't pull enough lengths on me for him to be a tc,
and I didn't hold my launch lead so it most likely wasn't a 2.4...
But thanks again guys...

-Coop

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
if you ever get the chance to see a sc or tc next to a 2.4, there seems to be a huge difference. I think it's the lip kit that really makes the difference.

·
Registered
86 Posts

sc:

tc:

2.4:
That TC version looks way better than the SC IMO

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1
The wheels and spoiler look much better on the tc imo...

-Coop

·
Registered
44 Posts
random... umm.. observation, but the pic of the red S/C SS.. just they way the car is angled... makes it look like it's cross-eyed....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Aside from listening,
are there any other obvious tell signs to look for so that I'll know wut I'm up against when I run into one on the streets?
I can take the 2.4,
but the ss/sc is a touch out of reach...
The ss/tc isn't even a funny match up...
:(

-Coop
ok and what car do you drive?

i dont know how your gonna be talkin shit about me if your gonna be askin stupid questions like that....

theres a website on the internet called GOOGLE where you could type these questions in the search bar and find out the answer pretty easy.

·
Registered
137 Posts

i dont know how your gonna be talkin shit about me if your gonna be askin stupid questions like that....

theres a website on the internet called GOOGLE where you could type these questions in the search bar and find out the answer pretty easy.

You should take your own advice, especially when you tell people bullshit, i.e a 60-1 turbo won't make 400whp bahahaha! At least check and make sure your right before you sound like a retard!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

There's also this website called cobaltss.com where many of the members actually DRIVE cobalts ranging from the N/A 2.4L balt to the f/i balts and actually know wut they're talking about...
Why would I google something when I could ask ppl that could SHOW ME FUCKING PICTURES of their own personal cars?
Google would just be a pain in the ass...
That IS the whole point of this site to learn from other car enthusiasts...
But u wouldn't know that would u?
No...
Didn't think so...
U just think this is some place u can spout off and force ppl to listen to ur bullshit cause nobody else will...
How the hell does ur wife put up with u?
Even an imaginary one,
which I'm quite convinced urs is,
would get tired of ur bullshit...
:rolleyes:

-Coop

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You should take your own advice, especially when you tell people bullshit, i.e a 60-1 turbo won't make 400whp bahahaha! At least check and make sure your right before you sound like a retard!
+1
Love the new sig red...
haha

-Coop

1 - 15 of 15 Posts