Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
butt hurt when their cars are refered to as cobalts and not a SS or Cobalt SS the same way some SRT owners get their panties in a knot if you call it a Neon?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
nope... but it's NOT a cavilier... at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
COY said:
butt hurt when their cars are refered to as cobalts and not a SS or Cobalt SS the same way some SRT owners get their panties in a knot if you call it a Neon?
No but they do get butt hurt when you call them supercharged cavaliers :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
COY said:
See, here's one now. I know its a bit more and its a bit less but most importantly its a neon.
here is what now? i also hate it when srt4 owners get mad when its called a neon. its retarded. it is a neon. but to say its just a neon with a turbo on it is just as retarded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rocky said:
here is what now? i also hate it when srt4 owners get mad when its called a neon. its retarded. it is a neon. but to say its just a neon with a turbo on it is just as retarded.

OK, you win. Its a mexican stratus and a neon with a turbo on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CobaltDude81 said:
Neon SRT4s are dumb if you're gonna put that much money into a car then why not get something nicer like a Acura RSX :)

and putting money into a cobalt is? I understand window tint and maybe a sound system but your statement applies to a cobalt as well. They are both low end wanna be sports cars which will have the same resale value and build quality.

I do like thge RSX thou.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
COY said:
and putting money into a cobalt is? I understand window tint and maybe a sound system but your statement applies to a cobalt as well. They are both low end wanna be sports cars which will have the same resale value and build quality.

I do like thge RSX thou.

You know Coy, you bring up a good point. Although, I bought my SRT4 for one purpose, to make it fast for cheap. Now the RSX is a nice car, dont get me wrong. I just chose a car with a more solid drivetrain. The drivetrain in the RSX, while highrevving and fun to drive I am sure, doesnt have forged internals. I looked at the SRT4 for 3 things

1) has 4 doors
2) Drivetrain like a brick shithouse
3) around 20K to purchase

I wanted to build a car that would be pretty fast and yet still extremely reliable. I wanted something that could just as easy make a mid 12 sec pass, then drive to church and it would not feel any different. With this car I can do that. The Cobalt SS/SC can do it as well I am sure, it too has forged internals, if I am not mistaken.


Oh and before I get called a Honda Hater, I built this and a civic hatch before the SRT4.....

This delsol had a built GSR with a T3/T4 57trim.

Oh yeah, I built her before F&F even came out. LOL.
That damn wing was hideous! ROFL, WHat was I thinking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
thats still one of the nicest delsol's ive ever seen.. and i fuckin love your SRT.. and your so lucky bein a cop and all and never really having to worry about the po po on your ass.. like us normal humans...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
PaulSS said:
thats still one of the nicest delsol's ive ever seen.. and i fuckin love your SRT.. and your so lucky bein a cop and all and never really having to worry about the po po on your ass.. like us normal humans...

Thanks Paul, I still get pulled over occasionally. I mean running a 3" exhaust and no mufflers or Cat draws attention even when cruising. Although being a police officer I can work a lot of overtime to pay for my addiction................the damn car. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
Neon SRT4s are dumb if you're gonna put that much money into a car then why not get something nicer like a Acura RSX :)

People such as myself got the SRT-4 for what it is; a 4 door sports car. Niether the cobalt or the RSX offers that. How comfortable or practical are most rear seats in coupes???

The one thing I dont do is bash other cars because every car has its group of fanatics and for whaterver purpose it suits them.
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top