Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has ran a aftermarket heatexchanger with the factory one on the 2.0 SS? If so how hard is it to do and how much of a difference would it make to run it that way?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Really easy to do. It will mount up behind your lower grill to factory locations. You then just run hoses in series with your factory heat exchanger.

You will see a substantial decrease in IAT and coolant temperatures. Your S/C won't get as hot and therefore won't heatsoak your engine and rob power

·
Registered
28 Posts
yea u just take your bumper off and remove your headlights then there is a front brace take that off 2 bolts on top 2 on b***om then the heat exchanger goes rit back in the holes the brace hooks 2 then run your hoses then run your car fill it with dax untill it fills up there is a bleeder valve on top of stock heat exchanger take it out to bleed it be careful its just shitty aluminum IT WILL STRIP pm me if u have any more ?s i just put mine on O u will have to keep filling the supercharger fill for a like to or three days just a lil bit though to make sure u have a enough the s3 heat exchanger is what i bought it holds 2 courts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts