Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I will be there and I will bring a friend with a Suzuki Reno.

·
Registered
347 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
we are meeting at the gas station off broadway and C470 just to drive up and gets pits by each other...
oh you are sadly mistaking we need to be at the gates at bandi by 6:00 am. i know it is early as shit but we need to get there. there is going to be a lot of people.

lounge i will be pitting where we did last year.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I will see you there Mike. I am meeting a friend at 6:30 and then we will be on out way there.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Post race stuff

10:00pm Just got home. Great day. Weather was great for most of it. That was a blast. I'll get the photos and video (Minus the hour of my front seat) out as soon as I can.

"I'm not touching it."

BTW the photos are great. I need to crop them to post them up. I'll probably do it tmrw after work. I'll start a seperate thread.

Mike & Chris, the car ran fine on the way home no problems. I should have beat him. Damn it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
dipolley said:
10:00pm Just got home. Great day. Weather was great for most of it. That was a blast. I'll get the photos and video (Minus the hour of my front seat) out as soon as I can.

"I'm not touching it."

BTW the photos are great. I need to crop them to post them up. I'll probably do it tmrw after work. I'll start a seperate thread.

Mike & Chris, the car ran fine on the way home no problems. I should have beat him. Damn it.
dude i went 5 rounds and then at like 11:00 or 11:15 it freaking unloaded it was like we were in a tropical storm. so we didn't even get to finish damn it. i was there from 6 am to 11 pm i am beat today and burned from hell. kindof like your clutch huh? lol

dipolley said:
"I'm not touching it."
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Robert414 said:
How fast did the Reno go if he raced? Just curious.
did some good burn outs in the wet box was kind of funny. i give him props for even racing. i believe he was running high 17's mid 18's, but damn he put on a hell of a smoke show in the wet box. lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
LITTLESS, So that dial in time was pretty good, Huh?

What time did you actually start racing again?

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
LITTLESS, So that dial in time was pretty good, Huh?

What time did you actually start racing again?
i think it was 7:30 8:00 it sucked made for a very long day. i ended up dialing 15.2 the rest of the night. it ran consistant.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wondered if it was gonna rain...On my way home right when I got to I-70 & 470 it started raining...But all in all it was fun!

·
Registered
347 Posts
onefstgtu said:
I wondered if it was gonna rain...On my way home right when I got to I-70 & 470 it started raining...But all in all it was fun!
it was insane. it just dumped. i was kindof glad though i was exhausted from being there all day.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts