Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Linkies no workies.

Yours only dyned at 214 HP stock though? I thought they were putting closer to 250 to the ground.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dude great work and editing. But what was with that ONLY 221 hp 191 tq? we'll see what happens when I get some more mods on my car.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
16sy16 said:
Linkies no workies.

Yours only dyned at 214 HP stock though? I thought they were putting closer to 250 to the ground.
TQ numbers are around 250, my hp numbers are a bit low, some cars have 230-240 hp stock, I wasn't so lucky to have that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
later after quizno's I went back to wendy's, Rey went to get his car, raced that red supra that is pushing about 500hp, and rey won, I didn't see the race but that is what i told.
stayed out there until 3am-4am.

·
Registered
370 Posts
hahha man I wasnt tired when I got home but I was tired the next day. I couldnt stay awake the next day.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that time change really meesed you up?? I took out my stage2 injectors and the car fells better, quicker response, car is ready for more runs.

·
Registered
370 Posts
how long did it take? couldnt have taken that long. What about rotating your tires????

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
took me about 30 minutes, had a problem with one injectors that didn't want to let go,
or else it would od taken have that time, I just need new front tires.

·
Registered
370 Posts
yeah those tires are done. Im trying to gert that GTP out there but he said his transmission was not working right..but hes going to fix it and come out there sometime. I think he would be a good race for you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CoBIZZLE said:
Nice vids man... you got me caught up on streetfire for a while LOL
hehehe, kind of addicting right!!

yeah those tires are done. Im trying to gert that GTP out there but he said his transmission was not working right..but hes going to fix it and come out there sometime. I think he would be a good race for you
alright that would be cool, I like to see how the outcome will be like.

yea, I'm trying to find some good tires.

·
Registered
370 Posts
yeah he says he takes out the new mustang GT's no problem. He has some good mods on it so hopefully he can get his transmission fixed.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Srtman are you going to go to the meet in new braunfels? there going to have another one april 29. I was thinking about going.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Butch Sosa said:
Srtman are you going to go to the meet in new braunfels? there going to have another one april 29. I was thinking about going.
I thik so, hope it turns out to be bigger meet, where is the post at?

·
Registered
370 Posts
SRT-MAN said:
I thik so, hope it turns out to be bigger meet, where is the post at?
Its at the redline forums. check it out. theres gonna be some redlines this time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts