Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share some photos of an intake I built for an Ecotec LNF engine. This one is built with a spead tow carbon weave. The runners and flange are CNC & polished and have bosses for additional injectors and/or Nitrous:

Regards,
Jamie
www.ozmoengineering.com

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is extremely nice. How much would one of theses run? Also, if enough people were interested in a group buy, would you be interested in working up a good price for us?

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
OZMOengineering, I know that you havent listed this to sell, But you must become a supporting vendor in order to sell here.

And i will say that it is a very nice part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments.

Some more info:
1. I use both unidirectional and woven carbon to maximise pressure resistance for boosted engines. Yet to test, but it is designed to hold up to 30psi.
2. A special moulding method is used to give a silky smooth interior finish.
3. All carbon fibers (no glass) with 1 inner layer of Kevlar for safety purposes.
4. The TB flange is bonded to the inlet and this one will use an LS1 TB.

And no, the photos do not do it justice...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the comments.

Some more info:
1. I use both unidirectional and woven carbon to maximise pressure resistance for boosted engines. Yet to test, but it is designed to hold up to 30psi.
2. A special moulding method is used to give a silky smooth interior finish.
3. All carbon fibers (no glass) with 1 inner layer of Kevlar for safety purposes.
4. The TB flange is bonded to the inlet and this one will use an LS1 TB.

And no, the photos do not do it justice...

How much would one of theses run? Also, if enough people were interested in a group buy, would you be interested in working up a good price for us?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much would one of theses run? Also, if enough people were interested in a group buy, would you be interested in working up a good price for us?
I am not a supporting vendor, and as you are aware, there are forum rules and I will respect these rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts