Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WHAT a difference a new engine, new transmission, new springs and shocks, new wheels, new brakes and new shift linkage make.
A few weeks ago, Mike Clark wrote about the Chevrolet Cobalt LS coupe, and while it was certainly a decent, solid entry-level car for Joe and Jane Carleaser, it didn't exactly stand out.

A transmission geared more for fuel economy than performance, long shifter throws and comfort-sprung suspension aren't exactly going to warm a driving enthusiast's heart.

Step into the Cobalt SS-Supercharged and it's like stepping into an entirely different car. Which, largely, it is.

Source: Winnipeg Free Press

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey there my name is Ronen Usher and iam also a Cobalt SS S/C owner in Canada im just wondering what are you doing in the winter ....i have been looking for winter tires like crazy and cant find much what would be your sugestions or some advice on sizes etc .....

·
Registered
22 Posts
It took me along time to find winter tires too. I found special 16" steel rims that can fit around the brakes and match the stupid bolt pattern. I have Kumho 205/60. They have been great in the snow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i was in canada last saturday the 9th 2006, had my fucking spoiler ripped off my car, bc some people are jelious! any of u canadians know anything about this shit?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts