Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to compiling a farewell video for my 2001 Grand Prix GTP...I think it's one of my best videos yet...let me know what you guys/gals think, but don't be TOO mean, lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C1WHbDH3puQ

Oh, if there is any problem with youtube's banwidth and I don't respond here, try contacting me over at camsphere, because I've posted this in a bunch of different forums, so it's hard for me to keep up.

And I appologize about the video quality, I don't have the banwidth to host it myself, so when it gets uploaded to youtube, the quality takes quite a hit.

- Steven

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm trying to get an SRT-4...but so far, i've had nothing but bad luck...so i'm without a car for now... :(

I looked into a cobalt ss s/c, but they're just too small on the inside, so I can't get one :(

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like my balt, i had a 2.2l before it which was a monster. Now its nice to have the speed to play around with, and have something to mod.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't get me wrong...I love the cobalt to death, I got quite addicted to researching them when I got to see my friend stu's balt ss s/c (he's the one I raced in the video...his car will beat that gtp as it stands now)...I just have to carry a lot of stuff with me to college, and the cobalt doesn't have enough room...plus I can't afford one yet :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
WOW, did you sell it or did it die? Because that was like a funeral.

BTW nice half circles, next time try doing a few complete turns like a 1080, now thats a donut :p

I'd say it was a good video but it was too depressing. :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bzack said:
WOW, did you sell it or did it die? Because that was like a funeral.

BTW nice half circles, next time try doing a few complete turns like a 1080, now thats a donut :p

I'd say it was a good video but it was too depressing. :cool:
haha thanks, i meant to make it sad because i'm sad that its gone at the moment...I just need something to replace it, and do a good job of replacing it at that ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts