Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am up in Edmonton Ab, just picked up my Cobalt today......all I have to say is wow :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome....oh and, eskies suck, go riders!!!.....lol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Damn....lol. Oh well, I thought you said you were from edmonton...meh. Welcome anyways, your just farther away.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hmm, this section is VERY dead. It's not like school is in or anything, come on peeps, where are ya!?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Im here, really I am lol! Find it hard to get into the forums when my car is still in the shop (again) (hail damage repairs)

Questions for you all tho! What kind of Kpa are you getting when you put your foot into it? Can't seem to get it over 65ish, and Ive read somewhere on the boards that we should be getting 80ish. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mrmaasta said:
Im here, really I am lol! Find it hard to get into the forums when my car is still in the shop (again) (hail damage repairs)

Questions for you all tho! What kind of Kpa are you getting when you put your foot into it? Can't seem to get it over 65ish, and Ive read somewhere on the boards that we should be getting 80ish. Any thoughts?

I get 82 kpa

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just hit 86 kpa on the way to work this morning while I was raping a grand prix GT :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
JMac88 said:
I have gotten around 83ish. Does any one else wish we had psi instead of kpa?
YES! Ok when I take my car back into the shop for a re-repaint, Ill have them check it out. Im off by at least 20Kpa, and no doubt I can feel the difference. Just seems like its sluggish or lagging in spots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts