Cobalts SS banner
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Why are there so many non-Cobalt members on this forum? This is exactly why im on .net alot more........I mean, the SRT-4 guys I can understand kinda.....but an F250.......and an STi??? Umm......my roomate, who owns an '06 STi, is a member of like 5 different WRX/Impreza/STi/Subaru forums. So whats with all this drama from people with cars besides an SS who come here just to flame on people who DO own SS's. Crazy stuff.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Why are there so many non-Cobalt members on this forum? This is exactly why im on .net alot more........I mean, the SRT-4 guys I can understand kinda.....but an F250.......and an STi??? Umm......my roomate, who owns an '06 STi, is a member of like 5 different WRX/Impreza/STi/Subaru forums. So whats with all this drama from people with cars besides an SS who come here just to flame on people who DO own SS's. Crazy stuff.
why does it matter??? You prefer .net because the mods there let cobalt owners do whatever they want, which includes post complete BS. Here we keep it real and don't let retarded fanbois take over.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I just spent 20 minutes reading this long ass thread, and the shit just keeps getting better and better.

Where did this HD_F250 character come from? Wasey please tell me this guy is one of your jokes and that he's not real, if he is may god help us all.

I have nothing against trucks but this guy is flat out stupid as shit. Sorry pal the SS/SC and SRT-4 aren't american rice. Do you even know why cars are called rice?

My car is the fastest thing on earth and your cow pie hauling shit box will never touch me.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I just spent 20 minutes reading this long ass thread, and the shit just keeps getting better and better.

Where did this HD_F250 character come from? Wasey please tell me this guy is one of your jokes and that he's not real, if he is may god help us all.

I have nothing against trucks but this guy is flat out stupid as shit. Sorry pal the SS/SC and SRT-4 aren't american rice. Do you even know why cars are called rice?

My car is the fastest thing on earth and your cow pie hauling shit box will never touch me.
I wish. I hate trucks.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Tuner, Exhaust, Turbonator and a Thrush Glasspack in place of each muffler.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep the front wheels on the ground. I am pretty sure I am going to use some weights similar to what nitro tractor pull trucks use.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Actually bluebeast I did a Ford diesel engine swap, I am running 8's at around 130mph.

ok, i'm not sober, so disregard me if i misread something

you run 8's a 130.........................................................

not gusto, no comprende, wtf....

you must be starting from the 1/8 mile run 8 @ 130

i can run 13 @ 120 n street tires

141 - 152 of 152 Posts