Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is not evry clean, please forgive me. Also, I still need to take pics of the billet aluminum shorty antenna that I got from West Coast Corvettes. All my other stuff is here though (pedals, brake light mask, vent visors, billet aluminum grill). I think I have to wait on my black wheels, not in the finances right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some more

These are the leftovers that didn't fir in the first post. Mostly of it bone stock. Enjoy.

And I hit 4,000 miles on Thursday 5/11. Had the car since the day before Thanksgiving. Lovin' every minute of it!

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CoBIZZLE said:
Looks good! But im curious as to what that is by the back right backup light? Carlot sticker?
That is a car lot sticker. I took those 3 days after I had the car. That sticker is long gone.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doc said:
looks good (minus being dirty)
I'd like to see the antenna
OK the antenna pic should be up Monday. But the car is really dirty with more rain coming, so the car won't look that great.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doc said:
looks good (minus being dirty)
I'd like to see the antenna
Here are some pics of the antenna.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
do you like that "ball" shifter or would you have rather had the "stock" shifter that the ss-s/c has? ALso, where'd u get ur bullet aluminum grill? I WANT ONE FOR MINE WHEN I ORDER IT!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CobaltSScrazy said:
do you like that "ball" shifter or would you have rather had the "stock" shifter that the ss-s/c has? ALso, where'd u get ur bullet aluminum grill? I WANT ONE FOR MINE WHEN I ORDER IT!!!
I like the ball shifter fine. I am really not sure what the SC one looks like, because the SS n/a, which I have, just comes with the ball shifter.

The grill is from a web site called www.cobaltaddiction.com and it cost $109.99 plus shipping.

What color you getting?

·
Registered
671 Posts
nice clean ride.... good job

·
Registered
102 Posts
gretty_d said:
I like the ball shifter fine. I am really not sure what the SC one looks like, because the SS n/a, which I have, just comes with the ball shifter.

The grill is from a web site called www.cobaltaddiction.com and it cost $109.99 plus shipping.

What color you getting?
victory red...was it easy to install?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts