Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 2,000 highway miles this month I had to wash her nasty ass. Then decided to remove the front grills to see how it would look.
and...that spill in front was from something else, ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank ya sir

·
Registered
193 Posts
going to get mine detailed tomorrow ....a week at the cottage going to the beach every day has taken away some of that new car luster (inside and out)

·
Registered
227 Posts
nice as always MM! That orange is sick...I wish I could have found the (don't know what the orange is called) metallic orange colored SS!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just liked in the 2nd attached picture, you can really see the color range of that paint. I've never taken a picture that showed that big a difference. I think it looks nicer since you can see the intercooler better now.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i'm not too into the neons.... theres way too many holes i think. and it seems like the higher the price the more stuff added to the front. way too busy for me :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I can only imagine how the car looked before you washed it...I saw an orange SRT-4 around here on the weekend (few more finall popping up) and it was dirty as all hell. I really love the colour when it's clean and shining by far my favourite on the car. Not too sure if I like it better with or without the grills...I think on the orange it works well without but it goes really well with the silver and black.

Permafried-

·
Registered
241 Posts
Where'd your foglight bezels go?

I tried to just take them off for looks, but the giant holes look terrible. Better to spraypaint em then clearcoat em i found.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts